The lifeline of any professional institute depends upon as to how many students it has been able to place. Keeping this in view of this we have entered in to a strategic alliance with multinational giants like HP & ZENSAR who would be our training & placement partners.
The training and placement cell of the college is very effectively engaged in developing the students in all needed skills and placing in top companies. Students are also apprised on continuous basis through seminar and workshops etc. about higher learning opportunities in India and abroad.
We have our engineering students experience placements with global leaders like Amdocs, Perot, HP as well as national trailblazer like TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Tech Mahindra etc. We have our MBA students being recruited by Semi public ventures like IDBI Bank etc as well as private ventures like ESSAR Power, Reliance Comm., Kotak Mahindra, Mahindra Logistics, Airtel, PayTM etc. where our students have been offered an average package of 3.75 lacks. Our Pharmacy students have proved their mettle in Ranbaxy, Cipla, Pfizer, Nicholas Piramal, Johnson & Johnson and many more pharmaceutical companies. This is just the beginning and we have a long way to go. Be it recession or be it anything dreadful, we the people of Sanskardhani will keep on striving for the best. And may the best will come to all of us.The Placement Cell of Shri Ram Group has had another fruitful year of placements in the academic year 2016-17 which saw various companies approached us in their hunt for fresh talent for their organizations.
Our recruiters’ requirements
- To acquire affordable and unique talents for our management pool
- To add a new valuable team mate to ensure productivity
- To get a specific project managed by right talents in a time frame with quality assurance
- To maximize the long term benefits of the organization with work placement project
Our students’ approaches
- To develop employability and technical skills for optimum growth
- To apply talent and life skills at work place to optimize productivity
- To gain expertise at work place for organizational benefits
- To enhance post university employment potential