Shri Ram Institute Pharmacy is striving hard for development of pharmaceutical education system as well as profession of pharmacy for ultimate goal of alleviating the suffering of the people, The institute has taken up the industry oriented activity for producing high quality man power in are of direct and immediate relevance to industry specially in key area of manufacturing,analysis,research & development ,marketing of drugs and pharmaceutical , biotechnology and clinical research.The Indian pharmaceutical market is sought to turnover US 25 billion $ by 2015 and may even exceed.To cop up the need of pharmaceutical industry , the country requires a large number of pharmacy personals with requisite qualifications ranging from graduate to post-graduate to Ph.D Scholar in pharmacy.
Shri Ram Institute Of Pharmacy is at the forefront crating a reservoir of knowledge , competence and expert pharmacy education system.In Madhya Pradesh a number of pharmaceutical industries have to be established very soon.Looking at the world level demand , companies will require graduate (B.Pharma), post graduate (M.Pharma) and Ph.D scholars.The marketing of pharmaceutical of $25 Billion by 2015 is certainly manifold in comparison to IT sector.
- B.Pharma – 60
- M.Pharma (Pharmaceutics) – 18
- M.Pharma (Pharmaceutical Marketing) – 18
- Medicinal Garden
- Wifi – Environment
- Animal -House
- Transportation -Facility
- Canteen (I.C.H.)
- Sport’s -Facility
- Women Grievance And Anti Ragging Committee
- Seminar Hall
- Girls Common Room
- Boys Common Room
- Drinking Water With Water Cooler
- Guest Room’s
- Medical Facilities
A. Core competency: To understand and apply the concepts ofpharmaceutics, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmacology and pharmacognosy to build career and pursue higher studies in Pharmaceutical science
B. Professionalism: To demonstrate professional and ethical attitude with awareness of current issues and think about the social entailment of their work, especially its impact on safety, health and environment
C. Preparation: To identify, analyze and solve problems with novelty and updated knowledge in the development of product/process/technique to meet the societal demands and to impart value added continuing education for sustained growth.
D. Evaluation: To apply acquired practical skills and broad pharmaceutical training to excel in service to industry, R & D and entrepreneurship.
- Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of Pharmaceutical science and Life Sciences.
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to visualize and work on laboratory and multidisciplinary tasks.
- Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of professional and ethical responsibilities as per Pharmaceutical jurisprudence.
- Graduate will develop confidence for self education and ability for life-long learning.
- Graduates will be able to participate and succeed in competitive examinations like GPAT, Pharmacist Enterance Test, etc.
- Graduate will be able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Graduate will show the understanding of impact of Pharmaceutical sciences on the society and also will be aware of modern issues.
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to identify, formulate and solve Pharmaceutical Industry, Community & Hospital Pharmacy problems.
- Graduate will demonstrate skills to use modern Pharmaceutical tools, software and equipment to analyze & solve problems.
- Graduate will demonstrate an ability to conduct, analyze and interpret data of pharmaceutical experiments in production, Quality control & Quality assurance.
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to design synthetic process as per needs and specifications in Pharmaceutical Industries & Marketing.
- Graduates will demonstrate knowledge in Research & development in all disciplines of Pharmaceutical sciences.
To create highly skilled, trained and confident pharmacists having professional ethics, strong fundamental knowledge, passion for technology and competence to adapt to the rapid changes in technology with the time.
To serve the state, nation and world by:
- Preparing outstanding pharmacists and pharmaceutical scientists to meet the health care needs of diverse populations.
- Enhancing human health by the creation and dissemination of knowledge through discovery, development, and evaluation of drugs and drug delivery systems,optimization of safe and effective drug use, and delivery of patient -centered pharmacist services.
- Developing and translating new advances in pharmaceutical science and technology.
- Providing exemplary pharmacy education, training and research programs for professional students, graduate students and post-graduates; to advance discovery in the public interest; to provide service to the university, to professional; scientific communities, and to the public.
- SIF (M.Pharma)
- SIF (B.Pharma)