To achieve its ambition of being a world class education provider, Shri Ram Group is committed to significant enhancement of its facilities and buildings, essential for world-class research and all round development of students. The Shri Ram Group has an extremely modern and state of the art infrastructure that goes a long way in facilitating a number of services for the students as well as the staff members. Details of the same are mentioned below:
- LUSH GREEN VAST CAMPUS :The Shri Ram Group campus is spread over 30+ acres of lush green land near ITI of Jabalpur city. Shri Ram Group is credited to be Central India’s first and largest integrated campus hosting 7 institutions and more than 20 courses in different domains of science, management and technology. Environment-friendly campus is home to several architecturally striking buildings where every need of both staff and students is met. Tree-lined avenues and lush lawns dotted with beautiful flowering shrubs soothe the eye and create an ideal learning ambiance.
- EMBLEMATIC ARCHITECTURE :
- Each building has been designed to provide comprehensive services to the staff and students.
- All the buildings are architecturally green with optimal use of natural light and air.
- The campus provides a vibrant backdrop to the academic achievements and offers an healthy lifestyle, providing a unique place to study, relax and develop.
- We aspire to be a 'model unit' amongst educational institutions in Madhya Pradesh for our eco-friendliness, and ideal working environment.
- The campus has a cosmopolitan atmosphere with students from different parts of the country
- IT ENABLED CAMPUS :Shri Ram Group is one of the few institutions in Central India, which can boast of its state-of-the-art computing resources and network across the campus. Following are a few highlighting features:
- Completely Wi-Fi Campus with around 150 access points.
- 20 plus Mbps of bandwidth for internet with dedicated leased line.
- 2100 + computers supported by Quad Core, Xeon based Rack/Blade and desktop Servers.
- 3 servers Most powerful servers from HP/IBM for 100% redundancy and efficient data management.
- Both Wi-Fi and fibre backbone for providing seamless connectivity.
- High end Biometric systems for attendance of faculty.
- Hi-tech College Management System (CMS).
- Online Attendance and Result System.
- Dedicated and secured Data centre with powerful Blade Servers
- LIBRARIES : Shri Ram Group of Institutions house a Central Library and separate libraries in each Institute to provide to its students and staff a chance to explore a world of knowledge in a conducive environment.
- The Libraries house a rich collection of text and reference books, journals, magazines, audio/videos, CD-ROMs, research reports, online databases and data analysis software, etc. in all areas and branches of study in all disciplines.
- More than 90000+ books with a yearly expenditure of more than 60 lakhs on books itself.
- The only private engineering college in Jabalpur to have IEEE and ASME digital library subscription.
- Subscription to more than 1500 online national and international journals through JGATE (AICTE Consortium)
- Digital Library with more than 30 computers and more than 5000 e-learning resources and tutorials
- Use of RFID system and software in the libraries, which has made book issuing and depositing system completely an automatic process.
- WELL EQUIPPED LABORATORIES, WORKSHOPS AND CLASSROOMS :
- We believe in imparting strong practical exposure to the students.
- Modern laboratories, workshops and seminars are an integral part of the various departments of the Institute.
- Each department maintains its specialized labs and workshops, equipped with modern equipment of industry standards.
- The Institution keeps upgrading the facilities and equipment in the laboratories, workshops and classrooms to industry standards, from time to time.
- SMART CLASSROOMS : The classrooms architecturally designed with optimal room for natural light and air. The classrooms are equipped with an array of hi-tech equipment.
In this very special learning environment, Air Conditioners, LCD projectors, Smart Boards, video players are available in every classroom. All these facilities enable the teachers to teach in a unique and innovative manner which makes the students feel involved in the teaching.
SRIT strongly believes in e-learning. All the lectures are audio and video recorded and can be replayed later by students to understand and grasp the concepts thoroughly.
- AUDITORIUM : Considering that a variety of events like cultural programmes, seminars , debates, plays and other programmes are conducted throughout the year, a central auditorium is under construction with a seating capacity of more than 1500 persons. Additionally, a number of small digital auditoriums and conference rooms are also available for seminars, meetings, workshops etc.
- PLAYGROUNDS, TRACKS AND COURTS :
- With a view to develop the all-round personality of the students, SRIT group emphasizes equally on sports as academics.
- The University provides all necessary facilities and equipment to the students for maintaining physical fitness and good health.
- The University has well equipped cricket ground, a basketball court and 2 badminton courts. In addition, facilities for hockey and football are also present on campus.
- All the games have sports equipment of International standard which is accessible to all students.