The IQAC plays a vital role in implementing the vision and mission of the Institute and rendering quality and authenticity to the education being imparted to the students. The IQAC is a recently inducted scheme in the academic set of SRIT, Jabalpur and owes its genesis to the dreams and aspirations of the visionary Management of the College. It is constituted with the chief aim of ensuring quality education and through continuous assessment and self appraisal and develop a method of conscious, continuous and catalytic improvement eventually aiming at the holistic development of the Institute traceable along various dimensions of academic span, including various curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
Vision of IQAC:
To ensure the quality of technical education and holistic development of each and every individual associated with the Institute and eventually establishing the culture dominated by the academic values and over all development of the students and faculty members alike.
To strive towards quality enhancement and promote the measures for the same through internal measures of quality improvement and induction of the academic parameters leading to holistic development of the institute.
Functions of IQAC:
- Induction and applications of quality benchmarks.
- Construct the parameters of academic and administrative excellence.
- The creation of a outcome based environment conducive to the growth and development of the faculty members and students and induction of the latest technology in the teaching-learning process.
- Collection and analysis of the feedback from all the stakeholders of the institute and implementation of the outcome.
- Organizing workshops and seminars and conferences with a view to introducing the latest trends in various domains of technology.
- Development and preservation of database maintaining the quality of education being imparted in the Institute.
- Staying in touch with the Training and Placement Department and monitoring the activities with a view to channelizing them in the said direction in favour of students and institution.
- Conduct of academic and administrative audit.
The Composition of IQAC:
|S.No||Name of the Member||Designation||Position|
|1||Mr. Rajul Karsoliya||Chairman||Chairperson|
|2||Dr L K Patel||Group Director||Member|
|3||Dr Shailesh Gupta||Principal||Member|
|4||Mr. Ravi Mohan Sairam||Treasurer||Member|
|5||Mr. R K Karsoliya||Assistant Treasurer||Member|
|6||Dr L K Patel||Group Director||Member|
|7||Dr Shailesh Gupta||Principal||Member|
|8||Mrs. Aarti Bangre||Registrar||Member|
|9||Mr. Ravi Mohan Sairam||Assistant Professor-EC||Member|
|10||Prof Sameer Vaidya||Professor- ME||Member|
|11||Dr Bharat Solanki||Professor; CSE||Member|
|12||Dr Abhishek Pathak||Professor- Chemistry||Member|
Roles and Responsibilities of IQAC:
The following are the prime responsibilities that the IQAC of the Institute is supposed to perform:
- The maintenance of Communication among various sections of the Institute is one of the importance areas that the IQAC is supposed to deal with. Dissemination of information on various parameters leading to quality education is one of the main objectives of IQAC.
- IQAC is supposed to play a vital role in documentation of various activities that are centered on quality and outcome based technical education. The coordination of quality related events and activities is also the responsibility of great importance.
Besides these above mentioned responsibilities, the IQAC is also supposed to perform certain additional tasks of academic significance