Shri Ram group of Institutions delivers curriculum using an innovative “blended approach” that includes development of programs and courses based on industry and academics inputs, classroom teaching coupled with web based contents, application based pedagogy, continuous assessment, organized feedback from students and further improvisation of teaching techniques.
- Lectures/Tutorials :SRIT’s class rooms and lecture halls are well equipped with modern teaching aids like smart boards, multimedia projectors and computers with Wi-Fi connectivity. The simulated teaching software help the students to understand the subject material in highly visualized form. All the lectures are audio and video recorded and can be replayed at a later point of time for revision.
- Guest Lectures and Seminars : The guest lectures and seminars are arranged from the best Industrial and corporate professionals to bring the application practices from the actual working environment.
- Practicals : The practical sessions are ideal testing grounds for students to apply, test and confirm the university’s standard. Full -fledged labs are dedicated for engineering and science courses. The lab manuals and list of experiments are updated regularly to incorporate the rapid changes in curriculum and to conform to the latest and most updated technologies.
- Case Study : Case studies are done for both Engineering and Management students, which provide them pertinent insight and guidance throughout their career.
- Workshops : Workshops and Seminars are conducted on all topics to provide a platform for deliberation and knowledge sharing. Regular workshops are organized to help students preparing for various competitive examinations such as CAT, GATE, UPSC etc. As a result of these efforts taken by the institutions, several students are selected each year in these examinations.
- Industrial Visits : SRIT group also conducts student visits to reputed industries, acquainting students with the processes and practices that govern the modern industry. This helps the students familiarize with the latest in their respective domain and develop a better understanding of practices followed across the world.
- Group Discussion : Nowadays Group Discussion is being extensively used along with personal interviews for the selection of candidates.
- At SRIT, we pay extra attention to develop the GD skills by including it as an academic activity for assessment. Corporate experts help students to mould there GD skills to a level suitable for corporate discussions and business meets.
- Shri Ram Group has exclusive tie ups with HP and Zensar Technologies to impart soft skills and language training to all its students. Group Discussions and Presentations are also the mandatory components of academics in every semester.
- Simulated Interviews : Simulated Interview is a process which helps the student to do their own competitive analysis and find their strengths and weaknesses. In Simulated Interview SRIT group invites industrial professional and its alumni to be a part of every interview panel and judge the students.
- This complete process is recorded audio-visually and shown to students to judge themselves. The experts from industries share their experiences and valuable feedback on individual basis. The individual student is given counseling and a recorded copy is given to him for improvement.
- Presentation : Presentation is the most important part for a working professional and every company expects its employees to be a good presenter. Presentations are used to explain products to the client, results to management, future plans, processes to subordinates etc. SRIT has made presentation a part of course curriculum. Thus a student is polished throughout the course duration till he reaches the perfection level, so that when he passes out of this university he shall be having all the qualities of a high performer employee.
- Mentoring : Constant mentoring is a part of the our methodology. The student gets every piece of advice whenever he/she faces a problem with any aspect of the curricula. A prodigy – mentor program ensures that all faculty members are responsible for overall development of different set of students throughout their graduation.