Shri Ram Group of institutions (Pharmacy) is striving hard for development of pharmaceutical education system as well as profession of pharmacy for ultimate goal of alleviating the suffering of the people, The institute has taken up the industry oriented activity for producing high quality man power in are of direct and immediate relevance to industry specially in key area of manufacturing,analysis,research & development ,marketing of drugs and pharmaceutical , biotechnology and clinical research.The Indian pharmaceutical market is sought to turnover US 25 billion $ by 2015 and may even exceed.To cop up the need of pharmaceutical industry , the country requires a large number of pharmacy personals with requisite qualifications ranging from graduate to post-graduate to Ph.D Scholar in pharmacy.
Shri Ram Group of institutions (Pharmacy) is at the forefront crating a reservoir of knowledge , competence and expert pharmacy education system.In Madhya Pradesh a number of pharmaceutical industries have to be established very soon.Looking at the world level demand , companies will require graduate (B.Pharma), post graduate (M.Pharma) and Ph.D scholars.The marketing of pharmaceutical of $25 Billion by 2015 is certainly manifold in comparison to IT sector.
The wind of Internationalisation and globalization has become the major segment of comparative educational enquiry in all fields including the field of Pharmaceutical education. To respond to this expectations and challenges the, Shri Ram Group have created the right infrastructure to pursue the need in pharmacy learning.
In order to achieve our mission we apply innovative and proven educational methods to produce pharmacists who possess the skills and knowledge to serve their patients in an ethical and professional manner. The faculty of this institute has a vibrant staff who is known for discipline and dedication to prepare the young talents to be in right place to face expanding and enlarging pharma segment.
A graduate in pharmacy has a lot of carrier opportunities within country and abroad.
Dr. Arun Patel
Shri Ram Group of institutions (Pharmacy)
- B.Pharma – 100
- D.Pharma – 60
- M.Pharma (Pharmaceutics) – 18
- M.Pharma (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) – 18
A. Core competency: To understand and apply the concepts ofpharmaceutics, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmacology and pharmacognosy to build career and pursue higher studies in Pharmaceutical science
B. Professionalism: To demonstrate professional and ethical attitude with awareness of current issues and think about the social entailment of their work, especially its impact on safety, health and environment
C. Preparation: To identify, analyze and solve problems with novelty and updated knowledge in the development of product/process/technique to meet the societal demands and to impart value added continuing education for sustained growth.
D. Evaluation: To apply acquired practical skills and broad pharmaceutical training to excel in service to industry, R & D and entrepreneurship.
- Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of Pharmaceutical science and Life Sciences.
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to visualize and work on laboratory and multidisciplinary tasks.
- Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of professional and ethical responsibilities as per Pharmaceutical jurisprudence.
- Graduate will develop confidence for self education and ability for life-long learning.
- Graduates will be able to participate and succeed in competitive examinations like GPAT, Pharmacist Enterance Test, etc.
- Graduate will be able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Graduate will show the understanding of impact of Pharmaceutical sciences on the society and also will be aware of modern issues.
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to identify, formulate and solve Pharmaceutical Industry, Community & Hospital Pharmacy problems.
- Graduate will demonstrate skills to use modern Pharmaceutical tools, software and equipment to analyze & solve problems.
- Graduate will demonstrate an ability to conduct, analyze and interpret data of pharmaceutical experiments in production, Quality control & Quality assurance.
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to design synthetic process as per needs and specifications in Pharmaceutical Industries & Marketing.
- Graduates will demonstrate knowledge in Research & development in all disciplines of Pharmaceutical sciences.
The Department of Pharmacy is committed to:
Patient Care: Being an integral member of the healthcare team responsible for the outcomes associated with the medication use process.
- Recognizing that the pharmacy staff is our most important resource.
- Contributing to and accepting responsibility for optimal therapeutic outcomes including promoting wellness.
- Fostering an environment that promotes the safe, efficacious, and cost-effective use of medications.
- Improving the medication use process to enhance continuity of care.
Education: Fostering an environment designed to advance knowledge of the rational use of medications.
- Mentoring and training staff members to enhance their professional development.
- Educating patients and healthcare professionals on the safe use of medications.
- Providing health education programs to the community to prevent disease and promote public health.
- Ensuring high quality care through the education of students, residents, fellows, and staff.
Research: Making sound decisions supported by evidence based medicine through research on medication use and patient safety.
- Developing and conducting research to improve the safety and efficiency of the medication use system.
- Utilizing research methods to identify the most cost effective use of medications.
- Initiating and supporting interdisciplinary collaborative research.
|DR. ARUN PATEL
|DR. NAVEEN SHIVAVEDI
|Mr. SHAILENDRA PATEL
|DR. PRADEEP DUBEY
|MS. AKANSHA DUBEY
|MRS. SHOBHANA THAKUR
|MR. ASHUTOSH SAHU
|MS. ROSHANI SAHU
|MR. PRICE SONKAR
|Madhotal, Police Station
Name of the staff
|Mrs. Sonam Karsoliya
|Mrs. Shobhna Thakur
|Ms. Poornima Singh
Mrs. Reeta Patel
- Medicinal Garden
- Wifi – Environment
- Animal -House
- Transportation -Facility
- Canteen (I.C.H.)
- Sport’s -Facility
- Women Grievance And Anti Ragging Committee
- Seminar Hall
- Girls Common Room
- Boys Common Room
- Drinking Water With Water Cooler
- Guest Room’s
- Medical Facilities