About the Course
SRIT in partnership with India’s leading IT Service and Consulting Company, TCS, is offering a four-year specialized B.Tech course titled “Computer Science and Business Systems” (CSBS) to cater to the rising need of engineering talent with skills in technology. This state-of-the-art course aims to impart knowledge of cutting-edge technologies and business skills with hands-on exposure to make students industry-ready.
The main goal of this course is to make sure that the students not only know the core topics of Computer Science but also develop an equal understanding of humanities, human values, and management sciences. The students also get good industrial exposure to emerging topics such as Analytics, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, Internet of Things etc. For details about the program, explore: https://info.tcs.com/computer-science-business-systems.html
Career Prospects : Scope
This course will provide industry-ready and employable engineers who can drive innovation and add value to the organization they work for as well as to the nation in the era of Business 4.0. Students can get placement in the product-based companies and service-based companies.The students have career opportunities in Government and Private sectors, Bank and Health Insurance sector, Manufacturing sector, Financial sector, Business Analysis, and Marketing sector.
- Learning common business principles.
- Exploring business discipline and service orientation.
- Innovative ability.
- Strong human ethics and values.
- Understanding technology abstraction.
- The curriculum is designed by faculty members closely working with eminent professionals from TCS and academia and is approved by AICTE.
- Industrial training & live projects supported by TCS.
- Dedicated faculty members trained by TCS to deliver the program.
- High standard of teaching, learning, and evaluation processes monitored by TCS.
- Active mentoring by experts from TCS.
About 90% of students from the CSBS department get placed. The average salary of Computer Science and Business Systems Engineer is about 5-10 lakhs per annum. This depends on the individual’s experience and the company that they are working for. The salary does increase with experience.