About the Course
SRIT offers a four-year under-graduate B.Tech course in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning which aims to develop a strong foundation by using the principles and technologies that consist of many facets of Artificial Intelligence including logic, knowledge representation, probabilistic models, and machine learning. This course is best suited for students seeking to build world-class expertise in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning and emerging technologies which help to stand in the crowd and grow careers in the upcoming technological era.
The course is designed to give the students enough exposure to the variety of applications that can be built using techniques covered under this program. They shall be able to apply AI/ML methods, techniques and tools to the applications. The students shall explore the practical components of developing AI apps and platforms. A proficiency in mathematics will prove to be beneficial as this degree requires strong problem-solving and analytical skills. They shall be able to acquire the ability to design intelligent solutions for various business problems in a variety of domains and business applications. The students shall be exploring fields such as neural networks, natural language processing, robotics, deep learning, computer vision, reasoning and problem-solving. The key objective is to identify logic and reasoning methods from a computational perspective, learn about agent, search, probabilistic models, perception and cognition, and machine learning.
Career Prospects : Scope
- Artificial Intelligence Engineer
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Deep Learning Engineer
- Big Data Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Research Scientist
- AI Data Analyst
- Robotics Scientist
- One of the college and the first ones to offer best in class B.Tech Program in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Builds a solid foundation in advanced technologies of machine learning through industry-oriented curriculum
- Hands-on industry projects and regular sessions by industry experts
- Gain expertise in advanced topics such as robotics, machine learning, deep learning, pattern recognition, computer vision, cognitive computing, human-computer interaction etc.
About 90% of students from the AI/ML department get placed. The average salary of AI/ML Engineer is around 10 lakhs per annum. This depends on the individual’s experience and the company that they are working for. The salary does increase with experience.